Star Planner 2.0: Separating Your RFPs From the Pack
In 2012 the Star Planner Program was born. Conceived with the desire to identify and reward our most qualified and dedicated users of EliteMeetings.com and the SpeedRFP Network, the program promised greater planner recognition amongst hotels & priority response to your RFPs. Hotels would recognize your status as a Star Planner, and prioritize your RFP for quick response. It was a great way to separate your RFP from the pack.
Now the Star Planner Program is all grown up and ready to take the world by storm! We are excited to announce just one of many upcoming renovations to the entire Star Planner Program: Qualifications for the program will be expanded to allow more users to enjoy the fruits of their labor and loyalty!
So how do I qualify for the Star Planner Program?
All you need to do is:
- Use SpeedRFP and Elite Meetings multiple times a year to source properties and send RFPs.
- Completely fill in your RFP information on the SpeedRFP Form (Guest Rooms, Meeting Space Requirements, etc)
- Book at least 50 TOTAL room nights
- Attach no more than 10 hotels to the RFP (in the name of cutting down on lead spam)
- Close out and award your RFPs after making a venue selection
As always we welcome your feedback on all of our tools, or anything else for that matter. If you’d like to know more, email or call your Planner Communication Associates Ross Monnich at email@example.com, 805-879-4496 or Mackenzie Hess at firstname.lastname@example.org, 703-226-3500 x3010.